Kinder, Gentler, Nicer....

Ummmm......., kinder, gentler, nicer.....less detailed but hopefully just as
comprehensive.......

OK, I'll give it a go - based upon Karen's comments from yesterday. But this
might take me a few days....

Meanwhile..... the rest of the folks who participated in the "mock
judging" - don't stop talking.... I will be checking the archives and I want
to see input from the rest of the folks who participated in the testing of
the judging process so that we can ALL grope out way towards the light
together.... this is not a "one man show"....