Don't ditch the contest!

Maybe easier said than done, but I agree that we are almost there.  You
might be right, James, perhaps we are at the point where someone can take
what we've done so far and come up with an overall solution to discuss and
vote on.  I'll start thinking about it.  Sorry I don't have the time right
now to make it happen.  Maybe this weekend.

Regards,

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN