Distributing non-electronic entries....

James asked:
<<<[How do we handle the folks who do not have computer access - do we make
up"packages" consisting of a blank Entry Form, a copy the submission tips,
and the information below, which can be mailed out to people who request
further information?]>>>

Just an idea:
    How about getting some of the plant distributors to throw an entry form
in with each shipment?  AZ Gardens, Horizon Growers, Dad's, ThatFishPlace,
RobertH, etc...
I don't mean to bring up sponsorship of the contest yet.  This is just a
thought regarding getting entry forms into the hands of aquascapers.

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego), California