Re: Publicity

Regarding "Animal Network" - we don't (currently) get that on Cable here in
Canada. Do you folks get Discovery Channel? they will announce things like
this if they are approached properly.

I'm going to suggest that we contact Martha Stewart Living and have Karen do
a segment with Martha about how beautiful a fully planted aquarium can be (a
real GOOD THING!). Knowing how Karen feels about Martha, that ought to be a
segment to watch!

(just kidding, Karen. ;-)