Re: Publicity

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, David VanderWall wrote:

> Erik wrote:
>
> There's Animal Network, a cable channel.  I don't get it. :)
>
> Dave writes:
>
> Maybe not so funny.  This came to mind right away for me, too.

Just in case it wasn't clear, I meant that line literally.  I don't get
that channel on my satellite package.  It'd cost us another 8 bucks a
month for that and 30 others. But I do think it's a possibility for
promotion. I wonder if they have some sort of amateur access show where
people can send in videos... I've got a fairly nice setup now that could
be used to make some promotional material.

  - Erik

> p.s.  Thanks again, Erik, for tending to the USWest IP resolution
> problem.  Look Ma!  I'm reading the archives!

Oh good.  Nice to find something that *wasn't* my problem these days.