Cost of shipping

Jennifer Glover wrote:
"Whoever talks to any company that offers merchandise will
have to make sure that it is clear whether the company or the contest
will be paying for the shipping and that the company is aware that someone
in China may win, or Peru, or anywhere.  Any aquariums in Antarctica?  Now
that would be some expensive shipping!  How expensive is an air drop to
deliver an Eheim filter? :) "
    Our teachers(2) at Hillsborough Community College put a couple of
aquariums in space on the shuttle when John Glenn went up the last time.  We
are going to do it again in the near future.  We are also planned for the
new space lab/station when it goes up too.  Now there's some shipping cost.
~(:>))  (that's my bald man with a double chin starting to show. Me!)  JiM
C.