Draft Proposal

O.K., I cheated - I spent more time yesterday sanding the wood (solid Oak,
really nice) for a new light hood for my big aquarium than I did on the
computer, but it WAS such a lovely summer day here that I couldn't resist.

But, I have managed to get up another "rough draft" onto the web-site. It is
accessed via a link on the home page (Proposal - URL:
http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/aga-contest/Draft1.htm). You may have
to clear your cache in order to get the latest version of the home page.

Right now, you will discover only a list of "points". This makes it easier
to track and ensure that everything has been covered. There are 9 appendices
(!!!) which cover all of the "details". These appendices will probably
remain largely unchanged in the final proposal, except for minor editing.

For right now, I just want to make sure that I haven't forgotten anything
and/or made any errors in the points I list. Please take the time to review
the material and make notes of anything with you feel should be changed.

It has been noted several times that a lot of you don't speak up unless
something is wrong or you disagree with something. For this stage - it is
important that EVERYONE chimes in - if it is OK, say so. The next stage, the
actual proposal writing, is going to take too much effort for me to do it
without hearing EVERYONE's opinion.

Thanks