Re: Dave's post

I must be brief because I am not in the US right now.
I think the idea of not doing "real" prizes is bad.  I think it cheapens
the event, and the other work we are doing to make it a high-quality
contest.  If someone e-mailed me a PDF of a certificate to print out,
first I'd laugh, then I'd nevver take them seriously again.

I posted my thoughts on the limit and/or entry fee last week.  David,
please re-read.  It's not just my time and energy... it's potentially
putting my time and energy into digitizing dozens of the same photos of
one person's tanks because they can't be nbothered to limit their entries
to the best tank.

More when I get back.

  - Erik