From:   owner-aga-contest@thekrib.com [mailto:owner-aga-contest@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of James Purchase
Sent:   Tuesday, November 02, 1999 3:09 PM
To:     aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject:        gifts for Judges

One possibility which occurs to me for gifts for judges could be if we get
more donated prizes than we need, we could use five of the donations as
"gifts" to the judges. Would this be "cheating" the companies who donate the
prizes? Or cheap on our parts?

The idea of giving 5 checks each for $100.00 is a little rich, considering
the restraints I expect we shall have to work under to get this approved by
the AGA. That would be the MAJOR expense of the event and would probably
bump up the cost into the "not bloody likely" category. Not somethin I
really care to do.