Not a photo contest

Erik wrote:

FYI: I have talked to a few people in our local club about the concept,
and most everyone's first reaction is "oh crap, I can't win a photo
contest."  But they are somewhat more enthusiastic when I mention it's
primarily a showcase, and that the club can do the photography aspect as a
team.

James replies:

This was stressed over and over during our discussions - the Proposal will
make it VERY clear as will any and all promotional material, that this is
designed as a SHOWCASE and is meant to be fun and enjoyable first and
foremost. The stess is on aquascaping not the photography. We don't want to
scare people away from entering by thinking that their skills as
photographers are not good enough.

James