Re: Ribbons and prizes, Judge's gifts

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Jose Correa wrote:

> Judge's gifts
> I agree here with Dave's ideas. Also we can give a nice plaque with
> or as the gift.

Missed commenting on this one.  I agree that money or gift certs could be
considered tacky.  Or, they could be considered like an honorarium.  I'm
torn. I'd think that an inexpensive but symbolically cool gift would work.
I keep going back to fish shows and such where people got some kind of
wrapped thing like a bottle of wine or a clock... eh, maybe not.