[no subject]

David Youngker wrote:

Perhaps we shift one of the AGA perks away from the "free entry" aspect
(which could kill our budget) to something along the lines of a "percentage
discount" on the purchased CD (which, if set up, could stand to only affect
our possible surplus)?

James responds:

Mmmmmmmmm..... hadn't thought of that, but it IS a possibility. the CD-ROM's
will cost the event $12.00 U.S. I had mentioned $20.00 U.S. as a possible
retail price..... and Karen (the only person to speak out on the issue) said
that this might be high.

What about $12.00 for AGA Members (covering our costs) and $15.00 for non
members???????????

James