ribbons (fwd)

OK, now I'm completely confused.  Another friend of mine who's involved
in shows claim the colors are

Blue
Red
White
Yellow
Green
Pink

(with red and blue reversed in parts of Canada)... key point being white
being third, which is what I thought before yesterday too.

Point? Now I'm really not sure.  I'll have to go dig up my old swim team
awards.  I think I have a 3rd and 4th in there.  Maybe we ask the guys who
do the ribbons, maybe. Or choose our own. Like maybe in the vein of
aquascaping, Red for 1st, green for 2nd, brown for 3rd maybe?  Hey, and
for the least natural aquascape, how about neon blue and bla---- NO, BAD
brain.  STAY ON TOPIC.  BAD BRAIN!

  - Erik

PS:   :)