Are we all still alive?

Not that I've been doing much for this contest lately, but is anything
happening?  Are we waiting on AGA approval?  Or are we kinda puttin'
things on hold 'til after the holiday season?  Not critisizin', just
wonderin'! (Damn, these $@#% southerners are even affecting the way I
type...)
-Dave Engle
Jacksonville, NC
(Dreaming of San Diego)
It got to be 20 degrees here a couple of weeks ago!  I've never
experienced weather this cold in my life!  (Some of you are going to
laugh at me for that comment...)