Re: AGA Contest - Proposal

Hi James,

Had the family over last weekend for delayed Christmas festivities, and
also was cannibalizing all my computer equipment for fixing my sister's
CPU which she brought with her on the plane (literally the only thing
running was the 486 that runs thekrib.com!).  Just reading the proposal
now.

Pg 9: Last two lines of my address should be "Seattle, WA 98117" and
"USA".  Same with page 18.

Question on pg 15: It has "Freshwater/Brackish/Paludarium" but no mention
of the three major categories ("Natural/Garden/Artificial").  Does this
just mean that we rely on the judges to decide which category it's in?

pg 28 - Robert Paul H is actually Robert Paul Hudson

In general, looks great!

  - Erik