Re: APD "rumours"

I think a request for volunteers is a good idea.  We are
going to need them!  I think we'll be more likely to get
help if we offer specific jobs that we need volunteers for.
I'm usually hesitant to volunteer for something if I'm not
sure exactly what it is that needs to be done.  Further, I
think it's more likely that we'd get 20 volunteers to do
small jobs instead of 5 people to do larger jobs.  If
someone volunteers to do more than one small job, great!
But there might be a few people that are only willing(or
able) to contribute a small amount of time and effort to
this contest.  Let's not overlook them!

I was also wondering if we should set Robert(on APD)
straight about the type of contest that this is.  I believe
he referred to a "photo contest".  This is definitely not an
image that we want associated with our contest, correct?

Dave Engle
Jacksonville, North Carolina