Re: Web Site Design

Oops, suppose I should address the other questions, too!

1.  What type of stuff would be on a website that
"alternative" platforms can't access?  I don't know too much
about web-design, but I think we should go with what is
widely being used by larger sites.

2.  <Gasp> I can't even imagine a moniter set smaller than
800x600.  I do think it's pretty standard now, though...  If
someone has to scroll sideways, it's no big deal, they have
to do it on every other page they visit, too!

3.  I would say upload them hi res and let the viewer's
computer do the best they can with the image...  (easy to
say when you have a decent 'puter)

4.  The web fonts are nice.

5.  Trebuchet MS shows up fine on my box, but I prefer Times
New Roman   :-)

6.  The contest website is likely going to be at the AGA's
web address, right?  I'd like to see the contest pages
complement the AGA's site.  The green background looks nice
with their logo, and the text is still very easy to read.

Dave Engle
Jacksonville, North Carolina