RE: Cha-cha-changes....

James:

I believe we should go with whatever the AGA MC decides. If they want to add
more categories, then the budget is not going to be our concern - they will
have to account for the added costs associated with their changes.

BTW, I think it makes perfectly good sense to preclude judges from entering
the contest portion of the event.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA