Potential Judages, Pt. II

Another name which might receive consideration as a potential judge is Dr.
Paul V. Loiselle, author and Cichlid expert.

I would appreciate it if people could contribut potential names to this
listing - giving the area of the individual's specialty and their geographic
location (if known).

It would be nice, once we have our judges finalized, if biographical
informaiton on each judge was placed on the event web-site.