Sample Entry

I have asked (and received a postitive response from) George Booth to do the
"Sample Entry" for the event web-site. I have sent him text files containing
the information we want on the entry form and the aquascape information
form. I should have it back early next week.

Erik, do we only need one, or did you want several in order to demonstrate
the judging/scoring on the web-site as well?