RE: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #237

I don't know why #237 came thru with an attachment (which contained most of
the messages) - anyone who was unable to read them amy wish to go check the
archives to read them individually.

Erik, I mentioned that Adrian Tappin in Australia had sent me some photos of
Dutch aquascapes taken by Wim Heemskerk from the Netherlands. As an example
of the quality of these images, I've placed one on the "Links" page which I
have on my server. (http://www.iterlog.com~jpurch/webs/Links/Links.htm)
Adrian says it is O.K. to use these, but I have e-mailed Mr. Heemskerk and
requested specific permission. there are 8 other images in the zip file I
received from Adrian.

I don't know if you want to use images on the web-site (you may feel that
one this good may be intimidating) but I would love to see something like
this on the first page of our site. I would prefer that we show a
magnificient aquascape rather than a poor one.

On the "Links" - is it possible to do hyperlinks to USENET newsgroups? I
don't know how to accomplish that.