How To Enter, Round #2

O.K., I have posted my original take on a How to Enter as well as Ken's
re-do of it. I have also posted the material i sent to Erik earlier.

The Content material may be found here:
http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/WebContent/Default.htm

Note that Karen's latest suggestions are NOT YET included in this material,
but they will be unless anyone objects.

I am especially interested in getting feeback on her suggestion regarding
mailing in of digital images on disk - should be have ALL images (digital or
otherwise) sent in via the mail as they have to use the mail to send us
their Entry Fee anyway????? As I noted in my response to Karen, this would
simplify Erik's life (or whom ever else is receiving entries and or checks).

James