Re: your mail

I will take slides, negatives, prints, CD's, floppy disks, and e-mail.
For me personally, large prints (over 5x7) will be the hardest to scan,
and I will be borrowing equipment or deferring to the helper squad for
that.  I agree with Jose that we shouldn't try to limit things to just
snail mail, because this forces the entrants to put the scans on some sort
of media, and not everyone has a CD burner or wants to trans-ship 15
floppies. :)

  - Erik