Entry Form Additions

While working on the "sample entry" supplied by George Booth, several things
came to mind which caused me to made a few additions to the Entry Form. If
people can send in the various parts of their entries either thru the mail
or thru e-mail, or any combination of the two, it might be a good idea to
have that info recorded right on the Entry Form. I added the following:

How Forms Transmitted:  _____ Mail     _____ E-mail
How Images Transmitted: _____ Mail     _____ E-mail

To help keep track of the checks for Entrance Fees and to make it easier to
match checks with entries, I added the following:

(after Entrance Fee Included? _____ YES     _____ NO)
Amount: __________ Covering __________ Entries

The changes, along with some new material, is on the web at:
http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/content/Default.htm

Erik, when you are formatting the Entry Form for the web, it will probably
not print on one page with these additions. There is no need for the
Copyright Notice which appears on the bottom of the EF to be part of that
page, so you could put a line feed or something just before it to keep it
off of the Entry Form.