RE: Up to date

James:

I have been occasionally checking the website you set up and have been
pleased with the way it is looking. Maybe you have mentioned this before,
but do you plan on using thumbnails instead of links (like for Amano's and
Heemskerk's photos)? I think it would be easier if we used thumbnails, which
could then be enlarged by the user.

Also, are there links to George's photos? If so, I couldn't find them unless
they were the "sample" photos.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA