RE: More input from the AGA MC

James:

Jack and David make very valid points, which, of course, would be just what
you would anticipate from loyal AGA MC members. However, as you pointed out
in your response to them, we considered this as a possibility, but
eventually rejected it as being too expensive.

By the way, I don't think the event would ever become "a fully members-only
event" if their entry fees were waved.  Since we would accept only the first
300 entries and then stop, I would hope that the order of arrival would be
completely random and AGA members would not be given a chance to enter once
applications were no longer accepted.

Other than that, I agree with your response.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA
AGA Member (who could save a whole $5 under the proposed rule change)