Anyone have a few minutes for some usability testing?

Here's an update of where I am:  Big computer still busted; have been
working on a crummy laptop.  Was not in the frame of mind to work on
translating static docs yet (and can't do graphics at all without the big
computer), so instead have been taking on the dynamic parts from the
ground up, starting with registration because that's what we'll need
first.

I don't want to release a URL to this list (the address of the archives
was published on the APD already, so it's open to a large audience
including web search engines)... but if a few people are interested in
testing and commenting on some entry form functionality and usability,
please reply to me personally and I'll send you a URL. But as James keeps
reminding everyone, don't ask me if you don't intend to test it and give
me feedback!