[no subject]

Erik wrote:

So you're saying we should direct them to the "entries" page rather than
the welcome page.  This is a good idea; I can definitely do this.  I
already have the text for this page dependent on whether or not they have
an entry filled out.

-----

It would be nice if this could be done in a way so that they get returned to
where ever they were when they invoked the "change scale" operation. I
imagine that this facility will be used a lot once the event is actually
underway and once we have the showcase up and running - people will want to
use the smaller images to browse through the entries and perhaps switch to a
larger scale to have a closer look at ones that they like.

Maybe the location could be stored in a variable and then just plugged into
the program you wrote. Again, I don't know css so I can't suggest more
detail.

I have uploaded a new "Submission Guidelines" page - this is the page you
used as the basis for the main guidelines page. I just noticed that I should
have used "it's" in place of "its" in the second sentence ["It's success
depends upon the willingness of hobbyists ..."]

Everything down to the hyperlink to Sample Entries is new - you will have to
adjust the formatting and the hyperlinks - I looked at the HTML for the page
on showTest and I am unfamiliar with the way you are referring to the
hyperlinked pages.