Re: Test site

I played around with the site this morning real fast and I had fun checking
out the links. (really spent too much time there).  I did notice on the
bottom left of the sample entry there was a "Edit Entry",  I didn't touch it
but wondered if I could have gone into G. C.'s entry and played with it.
JiM C.
PS;  I will be trying it again later this weekend if I have time between
"Snow Bird" Guests and the PIDA show in Tampa ( which I have to work for the
school ).  If it is still up Monday night I'll try then too to check it out.
Oh ya it looks good and works too. J.C.