Re: Nice touch!

Thanks.  Figured we might as well have everything displayed uniformly.
The data is actually stored in cm and L and just converted on the fly
whenever displayed.  I've gotten enough grief on the aquaria FAQ from
folks who don't normally think in farenheit and gallons.

More fixes: the radio button questions have been spaced out to look less
frenetic, I've fixed the Email address caption on the registration page,
and caught a missed label on the showcase (sample) page.

I'll be checking in from time to time this weekend as fixes pile up; today
Kathy and I will be doing the daunting task of cleaning our rack of tanks,
as well as try to shove together a powerpoint presentation we do next
Tuesday... so keep the bug reports coming and I'll get to them eventually.
I suspect the limiting code (1 entrant/registrant, 3 entries per
entrant, 6 images (including planting plan) per entry) won't get in until
next week.

  - Erik