Re: Title Graphic

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> Erik, what are you planning for the title graphic? The one we are using was
> designed for a specific (and different) idea of the site, and should
> probably be replaced.

I had an idea at one point of having a sort of "mega-aquascape" where
three or four different aquascapes blended from one to another along the
banner almost like an escher print, so we could have, for instance, a
planted aquarium that faded into a series of rocks, that faded into a
mangrove root system.  Or something like that.  But not having, say, rocks
or mangrove root systems, I'm not sure how feasible this is currently.
Maybe, as I said, I will get some ideas and photos at the NEC convention
this weekend.

I'll work on the photo stuff first anyway.