Re: Going Public

I have been trading e-mail's with Erik and it looks like I should address
this one to everyone -

I shall be making a public announcement on the APD tomorrow morning (March
17, 2000) regarding the event. I think it is appropriate for a bunch of
aquatic gardeners to announce something like this on St. Patrick's Day!

Initial announcements shall also be posted tomorrow to the rec.aquaria
newsgroups. I shall probably not send out notices to the various magazines
and major web sites until Monday, as I want to make sure that I have
everything screwed down before I speak to them.

I'd like to thank everyone who worked to get us to this point - it has been
a long haul since last summer's off hand comments on the APD regarding the
desirability of doing something like this. Now the REAL work starts.

For the individuals who volunteered to help translate the web site into
other languages - stand by, I shall contact you shortly (probably next week)
regarding what we will need translated and how it can best be accomplished.

Thanks,

James O'Purchase