Needed Changes to Web Site

I did a quick scan of the material on the web site to determine which
sections will need to be adjusted in order to accomodate the "Photograph
Release Form". There are a number of places which will need slight
adjustments/modifications and once I have the material written, I shall send
it to Erik.

Hopefully, this won't cause any problems with the fact that we are now
"official" and "on line". But I did mention in my APD announcement that we
are now quite ready yet to accept submissions - I want the release form
information incorporated before people start trying to send us anything. For
both Erik and Karen, who will be talking this event up at NEC this weekend,
please keep in mind that we still need this material in place before we can
accept submissions (but spread the word regardless.....).

Erik will probably not be able to do anything regarding this over the
weekend as he is on the East Coast attending the NEC (lucky dog) conference.
Hopefully these changes and additions can be put in sometime next week. I'm
going to hold off sending out any more "official" notices until they ARE in
place and the web site has the graphics in as well.