Re: Crosschecking

I had thought that having the URL might cause some problems. Actually, I
wouldn't mind cross-checking the URL's. It would be a great way for me to
contribute more than just ideas and feedback for this event. So, is that
possible for me to do?
Also, I am looking forward to the response from the APD after it has now
been publicly announced. Erik, are you watching the hits on the contest
homepage? Just curious...
The discussion was a long time ago now and I couldn't remember, but are we
pretty set on limiting this even to just 250 entries? It just sounds like
such a little number right now.

Jason Luebke
Minneapolis, MN