Re: Links

(I need to read everything before I reply)

If you tell me a rule of how to fix them, I'll get them all with a
search/replace.  I definitely don't want to re-convert files at this
point.  Alternatively, if you'd like, I can send you the current source
and you could edit it directly with a text editor like I mentioned oh
those many moons ago...

(Still getting caught up)
  - Erik