Judges, and PR

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> A couple of days ago, I asked the group for their suggestions on who might
> be suitable cantidates to act as Judges in the Contest portion of the event.
>
> Nobody bothered to suggest any.

Your list contained all the people I would have suggested, plus a whole
lot more.

On another note, where does our magazine/pubs PR campaign fit in the
timeline, who is taking charge of this, and when will it start? :)  Would
someone like to adapt the entry form (+some of the guidelines) on the
website into a pamphlet we could mail to aquarium societies, or should I
do this?