Re: site

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> I'm not suggesting that you were planning anything else, or that anything
> other than the title banner needed replacing - but if you are going to
> "spinkle", I think that now would be the best time to do so.

OK.  I've been holding off, beleive it not, still because of my *!@&#$
computer which is still not quite itself... locks up on scanning and
graphics work.  I can coax it to do a little, but not much.  Real
replacement's been on order for 3 weeks.

> You also mentioned that you planned to bring down the text area on the main
> page one or two lines to give a bit of visual separation.

Got it.

> I've sent you a start of a FAQ file, hope that you can plug it in somewhere.
> I think the inclusion of this is an excellent idea.

I'll look at it asap.  I have to bring it into another computer running MS
Word, and then copy & paste back, so it takes a little bit.