Re: site

>Eh?  Aside from the title banner, and possibly some inline graphics from
>the amano and dutch aquascapes "sprinkled" in some of the pages, I wasn't
>really planning on changing any more formatting or layout.

I'm not suggesting that you were planning anything else, or that anything
other than the title banner needed replacing - but if you are going to
"spinkle", I think that now would be the best time to do so.

You also mentioned that you planned to bring down the text area on the main
page one or two lines to give a bit of visual separation.

I really like how "snappy" the site is and how quickly individual pages
load. I don't think that much of anything more needs to be done. I'm very
happy with the way it has turned out.

I've sent you a start of a FAQ file, hope that you can plug it in somewhere.
I think the inclusion of this is an excellent idea.

James