Attempt at FAQ

http://test.thekrib.com/test.cgi

Click on "FAQ".

I took parts of James' first cut at this, snipped some things out, added
some things in.  My plan for this section was for it to be quick answers
to frequently asked questions.  I expect to modify this section as more
people enter and start e-mailing us questions.

Please check this small section and reply with corrections.  I will put it
on the main site then...