Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #270

At 04:12 AM 3/24/2000 -0800, James wrote:

>Karen had suggest earlier that SOP within the organized hobby was to send a
>Word file as an e-mail attachment to the person doing the club newsletters.
>This way, info would get published in their next newsletter at no cost to
>the originator. sounds like a good idea to me - didn't someone have a list
>of clubs, at least the North American ones?

James,  I don't have time to write the flyers at this point, but if you are
interested in a aquascape line drawing that can be printed out in B&W for
the club flyers (most don't have the $$$ for color printing) I can easily
adapt one of the planting diagrams I've done for AFM/AUSA to fit the bill.
Let me know if you want it.

Karen