RE: Jim Capelle, Ken Guin, Jennifer Glover,Dave VanderWall,Justin Collins.... please phone home

James:

As you know, Dave Vanderwall was the person who was coordinating this
process the last time.  From the very beginning, we all realized that doing
an accurate job on these lists would be a little too much for just one
person. So, after asking for volunteers, we worked up the following
geographical assignments:

Jennifer Glover (jglover@autometric.com)
MD, DC, DE, PA,CA,AR,NM,OK,TX,NV,UT,CO

Ken Guin (kenguin@homemail.com)
VA, NJ, WV, CT, NY, RI, MA, NH, VT

Dave VanderWall (dvanderwall@uswest.net or dave.vanderwall@hboc.com)
IA, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, WI, ND, SD, MI, NE

Jim Capelle (JCapelle@email.msn.com)
FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, TN, KY, OH, MS, LA AR

Justin Collins (n9720235@cc.wwu.edu)
WA, OR, ID, MN, WY, HW, AK

According to Dave's website at
http://www.users.uswest.net/~dvanderwall/AGAContestContacts/ there was
extensive work done on the lists by some of the volunteers. However, there
was quite a bit of overlap (and voids) that I don't think were ever
straighten out. That, coupled with the time since the last updates, I am
sure the lists are probably somewhat outdated by now and need to be updated
once again. I think Dave did a great job pulling this together the last time
and I would love to see him coordinate it again. Dave, are you still out
there?

In the meantime, I will begin verifying the addresses on my list again. Once
that is done, I will contact each of them via email. If that is not
appropriate, please let me know and I can hold off until something else is
developed.  Last week, since I am a member of the PVAS, I contacted them
about publicizing our event. I got an immediate confirmation that the
information would be communicated to each of the members. I am hoping that
the other clubs/societies will be as easy to contact and as cooperative as
they were.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA