Re: Jim Capelle, Ken Guin, Jennifer Glover,Dave VanderWall,Justin Collins.... please phone home

Hi everyone!

So sorry to do that to you all.  I have been in and out of town, all around,
and have just not made the time to read all of the goings on lately.  It
sounds like you have made excellent progress.  I noticed the message where
James wrote:

"Last fall, a group of people compiled a list of club contacts, to be used
for PR purposes once we went live. As Erik noted last week, he has it
linked.

I guess that it's time to dust it off, fill in any blanks and getting the
word out.

Would someone care to co-ordinate this?"

I don't know what needs to be coordinated, but I'll give it a shot.  Please
give me a couple of days to catch up on all these past messages and I
promise I will make time for this in the future and will keep current with
the messages.  In the mean time, what do we need to do?  I'm assuming we
would start by putting together an email and sending it out to as many
places as we can.  Anyone have a generic email?  Should I go read the
archives? :-)

I saw a posting asking for a list of judges.  As someone who is new to
aquariums, I have no idea who most of those people are and would not feel
right recommending anyone in particular.

More comments to trickle in over the next few days.

Thanks,

Dave VanderWall, Minneapolis, MN, USA