Contacting Societies/Clubs

Karen R. wrote:>>Prepare a simple ONE PAGE release for the aquarium clubs
that states the name of the event, the pertinent dates, the confirmed
judges, the web site address and a non-Internet contact person. ( address
and phone number)  State in the flyer that all rules and entry forms are
available either from the web site or via the contact person.<<

Ken G. writes: James, I have finished updating my list of societies/clubs
that I will be contacting via email. In view of Karen's suggestions above,
do you plan to change the "blurb" that you sent us last week? Or, should we
proceed with what we have?

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA