RE: Contacting clubs

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> I had prepared a sort of "master list" of guideline points, gathered from
> the guidelines section of the web-site and compiled it into a pdf document
> which I sent to Erik and to David VanderWall last weekend. I think that my
> version, which runs to around 25 pages, is WAY too long and detailed. David
> had volunteered to take that "master list" and cut out the fat, so to
> speak - slimming it down into the main points only and then put them into a
> pdf file, which we could use on the web site.

FYI, I have them up at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/brochure.pdf
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/poster.pdf
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/entryform.pdf

Warning: BIG FILES.

When all the dust settles here, I will link to them from the real site.

One thing I'd like to do, once James is finalized, is take the Word source
and try to trim down some of the images, and produce a significantly
smaller PDF size.  IMHO, even a 25 page brochure should not take up 1 meg
of space!