[no subject]

>> 1. Web site, English version - pretty much finished as far as I can see.
The
>> only additions I'd like to see are the PDF files which Dave VanderWall
and I
>> put together placed somewhere, with a link to Adobe for the reader
program
>> for those poor unfortunates like me using the MS Windows platform.
>
>Let me know the exact URL's where the ones we want on the site are, and I
>will copy them tonight along with the Adobe link.

The files are on Dave's site:
http://www.users.uswest.net/~dvanderwall/AGAContestPDF/

I think that they should be re-named

TAG version of rules -> Event Guidelines & Entry Form Package

1-page brochure -> Notice for Club Newsletters

Poster for clubs -> Poster

There are two versions of each file, one optimized for screen viewing, one
for printing out on a local printer. The page on our web site where these
things are placed should probably have a comment about the difference
between the versions - it is especially noticeable on the Poster - George
Booth's photo prints beautifully from the print optimized version but only
so-so from the screen optimized version.

As I said earlier, I'd love to have alternate language versions of the club
notice and the poster. It isn't as important to have alternate language
versions of the full guidelines document available (providing that the web
site material itself is being translated).

Thanks,