Re: Prizes

Karen said: >I'd contact both Barrons and Microcosm too.  Both are producing
a number of
>top-quality aquarium books these days.

James said: I hadn't thought about them, but you are right - the small
Barrons books are
excellent for all but the most experienced.

Dave said:  Don't forget Tetra Press.  My first plant book was "Aquarium
Plants" by Barry James, and I still think it's a great book on the basics
(of course, I'm still mastering the "basics").  (And I love the picture of
the planted bowl opposite the table of contents...)