Re: Prizes

>>Aquarium Frontiers - ??? (this site hasn't been updated for a while - are
>>they still doing this on-line magazine?)
>
>I don't know what's happening with it.

I still miss Craig Bingham on the APD..... imagine what he could have done
with the recent "etched glass" thread...... <g> ...blue water in a white
bucket indeed!

>Why not explain the logistics to them and ask, if possible that they donate
>a gift certificate or voucher for goods, rather than the item itself?  Then
>it could be shipped directly from the manufacturer to the winner.

Sounds like a great idea, I hope that they will go for it. That would save
us the worry of having to store and ship.

>The mags generally are pretty willing to donate subscriptions.  The way
>they handle it is to send the organization a certificate with a blank for
>filling in the name and address.  These can be sent directly to the
winners.

I figured as much.

>I'd contact both Barrons and Microcosm too.  Both are producing a number of
>top-quality aquarium books these days.

I hadn't thought about them, but you are right - the small Barrons books are
excellent for all but the most experienced.

Thanks,

James