Re: Judges, Web Links, and more

Erik:

>>Heck, a friend of mine said they actually saw the blurb
>>in their POODLE club e-mail bulletin

Hey, I contacted a lot of questionable societies/clubs (e.g., koi and guppy
associations), but no poodle clubs <g>.

Being the curious type, I was wondering (again) how many people (if any)
have entered our event. Have you (Erik) given any thought about letting the
rest of us know, on a regular basis, how many people have entered? I realize
that we may not have that many yet (is it still only one person?). However,
it may come a time when the entries start rolling in and I would love to
know, on a regular basis, how many entries we are getting.

That brings up another point: at what time, if ever, should we begin to
worry about the lack of entries? I realize that we still have the magazines
ads that should be comimg out in the next few months, but we have sent out a
great deal of notifications to the societies and clubs, which should have
sparked some interest or entries by now. If it hasn't, I tend to be a little
nervous about it all and wonder if we should be "reaching out" in some other
ways.

Any thougths on this?????

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA (Where in about 33 more days, we might have the record for
consecutive rainy days)