RE: When to start worrying

I'm with Erik on the # of entrants issue. I'll probably place another set of
notices in USENET next month, and plan to continue contacting clubs
throughout the summer but a lot of people who will enter probably won't even
register until they are 100% ready (have their photos). I'm sure that the
folks from the APD are busy adjusting and fine tuning their tanks - this can
take a while.

If we have only one entry, he's gonna get one heck of a boatload of ribbons!

James