RE: Volunteer for Prize storage & mailing (and club contacts, too)

Wrong David, it was David Youngker.  I am moving at the end of this month,
and I'm not sure what my address is going to be. :-(

On another topic, anyone heard back from any of the club contacts?  I just
heard back from the Minnesota Aquarium Society (in my home town, of course).
The person I emailed is no longer an officer of the club, but he gave me the
president's email address.  He also said he will forward my message to the
140 MAS members that have email!  (Woo-hoo!)  He also offered to present the
topic at next month's meeting, if I am too shy to do so. ;-)

I thought that was kinda cool.

Dave VanderWall